Celebrating our Year 12 2019 students
Last week, we celebrated our Carey Harrisdale Year 12 students and their 2019 results at our Secondary School Assembly.
From our Year 12 cohort, 15 students ranked in the Top 10% and 6 students ranked in the Top 5% nationally. This is an outstanding achievement for our students, their parents and teachers!
We welcomed these students back to the College to be celebrated at Assembly and they enjoyed a special morning tea afterwards with College Leadership and their parents.
Other exciting news regarding our 2019 results:
• Health Studies and Politics and Law were identified as Course Leaders (ATAR Course Combined score in the top 15% of all students in that course).
• 4 students achieved Standards Authority Certificate of Distinction.
• 19 students achieved a Standards Authority Certificate of Merit.
• 97.52% of Year 12 students achieved the WACE.
• 105 students completed a Certificate II; 2 achieved a Certificate III; 17 students complete Certificate IV or higher.
Congratulations again to all of our Year 12 2019 students!