The Harrisdale Campus was established in 1998 and has since grown into a leading co-educational Christian school in Perth’s south-east, offering education from Kindergarten to Year 12. Carey Harrisdale educates over 1,500 students on 12 hectares of land and is well-known for its holistic education and passionate local community.
Primary and Secondary Joint Facilities Include:
- Teasdale iCentre: Our state-of-the-art Teasdale iCentre and library is the hub of the Campus. Kindergarten through to Year 12 access this facility and engage with its resources and staff. The iCentre provides a social space to meet, collaborate, research, learn, share, and relax.
- College Auditorium: Seating up to 1,000 people, our auditorium hosts assemblies and major events and is also home to Carey Baptist Church Harrisdale.
The campus is also home to Carey Baptist Church Harrisdale, Timber Café and Jump Carey Early Development.
Primary School Facilities Include:
- Purpose built Kindergarten and Pre-Primary classrooms with built-in toilets and large fenced outdoor play spaces.
- A large Primary Art Room, Music Room, LOTE rooms, and Curriculum Support classrooms.
- A full-sized oval, large playground, cubby-fort area, and undercover play space.
- State-of-the-art undercover gymnasium space including a full-sized court.
- The Carey Community Garden and Aviary.
- FlatChat on-site Speech Therapy.
Secondary School Facilities Include:
- Core-Curriculum and elective dedicated classrooms and studios.
- A large purpose-built Science Centre with a lab technician space and courtyard.
- A two-storey Arts Centre with Woodwork, Metalwork, Music classrooms and practice spaces.
- An expansive Health and Physical Education building that includes a gymnasium, change rooms, fitness centre and indoor courts.
- A Dance and Visual Arts Hub.