The Harrisdale Campus was established in 1998 and has since grown into a leading co-educational Christian school in Perth’s south-east, offering education from Kindergarten to Year 12. Carey Harrisdale educates over 1,500 students on 12 hectares of land and is well-known for its holistic education and passionate local community.
Primary and Secondary Joint Facilities Include:
- Teasdale iCentre: Our state-of-the-art Teasdale iCentre and library is the hub of the Campus. Kindergarten through to Year 12 access this facility and engage with its resources and staff. The iCentre provides a social space to meet, collaborate, research, learn, share, and relax.
- College Auditorium: Seating up to 1,000 people, our auditorium hosts assemblies and major events and is also home to Carey Baptist Church Harrisdale.
- All College classrooms and indoor learning spaces are air-conditioned.
The campus is also home to Carey Baptist Church Harrisdale, Timber Café and Jump Carey Early Development.
Primary School Facilities Include:
- Purpose built Kindergarten and Pre-Primary classrooms with built-in toilets and large fenced outdoor play spaces.
- A large Primary Art Room, Music Room, LOTE rooms, and Curriculum Support classrooms.
- A full-sized oval, large playground, cubby-fort area, and undercover play space.
- The Carey Community Garden.
- FlatChat on-site Speech Therapy.
Secondary School Facilities Include:
- Core-Curriculum and elective dedicated classrooms and studios.
- A large purpose-built Science Centre with a lab technician space and courtyard.
- A two-storey Arts Centre with Woodwork, Metalwork, Music classrooms, and practise spaces.
- An expansive Health and Physical Education building that includes a gymnasium, changerooms, fitness centre, and indoor courts.