We’ve been intentional in building a school community that not only focuses on academic achievement, but social connections, sport and music programs, and strong support networks. Features of an education at Carey Forrestdale include:
- An on-site Chaplain offers renowned courses for social, emotional and spiritual development.
- Active partnership with parents.
- Sustainability and care for our world taught through our Carey Community Garden.
- Student Mentoring and Leadership programs.
- Participation in inter-house sport carnivals such as swimming, athletics, cross country and opportunities to represent the College at an inter-school level.
- Swimming Lessons for Years 1 to 6.
- A variety of music ensembles in both Primary and Secondary.
- Instrumental Music Tuition from Pre-Primary onwards.
Camps and Events
- Year 6 and 7 camping programs.
- Regular excursions and incursions.
- Annual Christmas Concert.
- Regular Assemblies.
- Focus on different calendar events such as Mental Health Week, Harmony Day, Anzac Day, Book Week.
- Primary Co-Curricular Opportunities include but not limited to: Junior and Senior Choir, Music Tuition, Sport, Chaplaincy Programs, Numero Club, We Love Our Earth Club, Carey United Soccer Club, Drama Productions.
- Focus on STEM, Technology and Robotics and Coding.